This semester SCC is implementing a Pay for Print* for students.
· Each student will receive 250 prints per semester free of charge
· Each time a student prints it will be deducted from their student account
· After the initial 250 prints are used the cost per print is .10 for B/W
· Additional prints can be purchased from the Cashiers’ Office
o Cashiers Office hours: M-Th 8:00am -7:00pm, Friday 8:00am- 5:00pm
· The prints are only available when the student is currently registered.
· The prints are non-transferable from one semester to the next semester
· Purchased prints are non-refundable and non-transferable
*A print is a one sided page, black and white, and 8 ½” x 11”
Community Member Printing
SCC is implementing Pay for Print* for Community Members.
· Community Members can purchase a $25.00 user print account each semester
· The account allows each member to make up to $25.00 of prints on campus
· The account can be purchase from the Cashiers’ Office
o Cashiers Office hours: M-Th 8:00am -7pm, Friday 8:00am- 5:00pm
· Additional prints can be add if needed during the semester
· The account expires with the close of each semester
· This account is only for printing from a computer
· The cost and print are non-refundable and non-transferable
*A print is a one sided page, black and white, and 8 1/2 “ x 11”